WELCOME TO LDpart
The Online Shop for Triumph Stag Parts
At any time, to return to the first page, click on the logo.
Hello and welcome to this web site.
You will find a range of 700+parts for the Triumph Stag cars which:-
- Meet or exceed Original Equipment standards
- We would be happy to fit them to our car
- Will fit first time
- Will work and provide problem free performance
- Will be good value for money
- Are mainly referenced from BL Part numbers in the 1978D Parts Catalogue –
Ultimately every part you can buy here has been put through a credibility check to ensure our standards are met and this is evident from our product descriptions.
We are honoured to have supplied parts to both the winning cars at the Stag Owners Club National Day in 2007 at Huntingdon Racecourse, Trevor Smith from Essex with “Best CAR” and Michael Heathcote with “Best Modified Car”.
Every part we offer will appear in at least one photograph, so you can see exactly what you are getting.
- We engage in Customer Friendly Green thinking and practice as follows.
- We do not use stick clear sticky tape on products,
- We do not affix sticky labels to products.
- We do not use staples.
- We do not use shreddings in packing nor polystyrene packing beads.
- We only hold your name and address details on copy invoices deleted at 7 years.
- We do not write in marker pen on mailer bags thus labels can removed and the bag re-used.
We completely shred all documents that are disposed of and split the shreddings into separate waste collections. We recycle 95% of documents and send 5% for landfill. Any single document for disposal i.e. reprinted due to errors, sees shreddings split in this way.
At the end we aim for a completely safe and hassle free deal for you.
We are concentrated ONLY on Triumph Stag. We cover no other models on this site.
We ONLY offer new or reconditioned parts on this site.
All of this enables us to keep our overheads low, and we can therefore pass on the best possible prices to customers.
By all means phone on +44 (0)1869 220364
You can sometimes see our items on ebay and our 100% POSITIVE feedback from over 300 customers.
(opens new window)
We have entered into this venture as we are passionate about the Triumph Stag. We want to see as many Stags as possible maintained to the highest levels or restored to full operational condition.
We hope that owners will use their cars regularly because by using them and engaging in regular servicing a flow of parts from suppliers is maintained and the cycle becomes self perpetuating. This will keep the cars alive for many years to come. If the cars do not get used then the parts supply will dry up through lack of demand. Then large quantities of the cars will die. When the Triumph Stag dies, we die too. It is our life.
All transactions are entered into on the basis that the customer has accepted and will be bound by our terms and conditions.
||MIN ORDER VALUE £15.00 TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY|